Models, modelling tools and datasets
Models are the computer programs used to calculate environmental impacts and that put our research on solid quantitative footing.
Modelling tools are user-friendly and versatile interfaces with which our clients – and their clients – can specify their own parameters and calculate the impacts themselves, tailored to their own specific circumstances. In design, mode of operation and simplicity or complexity, each tool is tailored to the client’s particular requirements.
Datasets provide the relevant environmental data on products or materials, and are generally condensed into a format like Excel or SimaPro. If your firm already uses SimaPro, these datasets can be ordered from CE Delft, imported and used for in-house calculations on environmental and other issues.
- Feebate simulation tool passenger vehicles
- Environmental Impact of Packaging tool
- SITA Ecoscan: environmental impacts of waste disposal
- SuperWijzer app: meat, butter, cheese and eggs
- LCA on film
- Modint Ecotool for textile products
- Tools for modelling potato waste processing
- CO2 Performance Ladder
- Logistics Emissions Scan computes freight transport emissions
- STREAM datasets for environmental impacts of transport vehicles
- TEMPO: Transport Elasticity Model for Policy Options
- Shadow price dataset
- Tool for energy efficiency in the built environment
- MACH - Marginal Abatement Costs of Heavy-duty vehicles
Feebate simulation tool passenger vehicles
Environmental Impact of Packaging tool
In this versatile modelling tool, users have numerous options for specific data input. The impact of the packaging is calculated per cup of coffee/tea, per consumer packaging unit (pack of coffee/tea), or for all types of packaging individually.