This report provides additional information on data input to the Vesta model operated by PBL, the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency. The issues involved are relatively independent and are discussed in this report in separate chapters dealing with the following topics:
- learning curves and ranges with respect to a) cost prices of energy improvements to dwellings (building-based measures) and b) in-building energy production;
- more advanced dwelling improvement, to energy-neutral, including learning curves;
- intermediate levels between the dwelling’s current label and label B;
- a check with market parties on the Vesta model input data on investments in heat distribution and heat/cold storage (area-based measures);
- prices and price trends for appliances and equipment for ‘clean energy carriers’ (all-electric dwellings, use of ‘green gas’).